Sunday 1 May 2011

April News 2011




Hi everyone,



Okay, I know I always say it.....but I can't believe it's May today!

April has been manic!



As well as 'The Pinstriped Panda' and 'My Rhyming ABC'- I have been lucky enough to work with established author, Diana Shaw on her 'The Ghosts of Cockleshore Castle' series. I was asked by Diana and her Publisher, Adam Kirkman of Quick Brown Fox, to illustrate the remaining 2 books to complete the series.



Of course, I said yes!



And the finished stories can now be purchased from Amazon, Waterstones and all other good book sellers!


I am thrilled to bits with the result!

I have also been making goodness knows how many handmade cards, bags and small canvases to sell at the St Cuthbert's Family Street Festival held yesterday. What a fantastic event! Thank you to everyone who came to support the Festival (of which there were many people!) but an especially HUGE thank you goes to Karen and her team at Little Monkey Murals who have worked their socks off to promote, advertise, market and generally 'put together' this fabulous event. It was BRILLIANT!



Thank you Karen........



You can also, rather excitingly and thrillingly, find my work in Little Monkey Murals very soon........hooray!!!

I am now looking forward to a busy May, promoting another wonderful story (due to be, all being well, published imminently) called 'Lollipop goes to the Olympics'........very topical and great fun for 'little ones'......watch this space!



And very soon, you will find my fairy cards being sold by a wonderful lady who runs a company called 'Enchanted Doorways'.........she sells fairy 'portals' to invite fairies into your world and you into theirs!



Enjoy......her website is: http://www.enchanteddoorways.co.uk/



I think that might be all my news in a nutshell.......! I may have some more exciting things to report after 7th May! Wish me luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment