Monday 6 February 2012

January.......


I know, I'm cheating, as it's February already......but I've had to take a moment, smell the coffee and remember how much wonderful work has been illustrated already (and we're only 5 weeks into the New Year)..........
So, January has ended in a cold blast of icy wind- but a warm glow (must be the daily porridge) of lovely clients with repeat business.
2012 sees old and new commissions mingle.....and my goodness, they've zoomed in! After a funny old Christmas, I was officially back drawing again from December 27th.......deadlines loomed for 31st.
A gorgeous new project with a new client almost completed (watch this space- but sneaky peek illustration attached), and a fabulous 'old' client asking if I would like to illustrate another storybook for him (of course!), it couldn't be better!
Then add in two new clients, by recommendation- one a lovely lady with an important message to give (more about her phenomenal work in my next post) and a super duper client, shrouded in mystery and intrigue.......
Both of whom (and more) will be a treat for my February post..........
Snow today and my world has been transformed into a magical, sparkly place, befitting of the Christmas storybook, I'm illustrating at the moment..........
Keep warm, keep smiling and there is a silver lining to every blustery, freezing snow cloud......

No comments:

Post a Comment