Wednesday 23 November 2011

October


Having started my September blog post so well, I can't believe we're nearly at the end of November.......I really can't help but feel so lucky this year, as after a short break in Cyprus at the beginning of October, I've been working constantly and consistently since arriving back in the UK!First off, I've just designed a FAB Christmas card for Pearson Promotions to celebrate the wedding of William and Kate to appeal to we hope, everyone' and selling in a variety of shops around London and the surrounding areas. As an added bonus, 10 pence of each card sold will go to the BBC's Children in Need.Talking of Children in Need, I will be selling 4 special teddy canvases for £10.00 each at Little Monkey Murals (http://www.littlemonkeymurals.com/) on Saturday, 19th November - all proceeds of these to Children in Need. I shall also be selling my lovely handmade cards, canvases and framed originals as usual!As well as the above, I've been thrilled, chuffed and excited to be asked to illustrate some artwork for a lovely mainstream publisher......(wow wow wow) , which I'm currently working on now,..... and am of course, illustrating lots of private commissions and cards for Christmas.And......I'm also chuffed to say that 2 "secret" auctions for the MS Trust and Breakthrough Breast Cancer in October, featuring my work were a great success for all concerned.....I shall be taking part again next year in both, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment