Thursday 7 February 2013

December and beyond......

Sorry everyone, I had intended on publishing photos of a community project taking place in October, when I last posted......but have just been so ridiculously busy since then.....I'm going to post a couple now....better late than never!

It was an amazing day-freezing cold, but bright.....and I think the results speak for themselves: 2 x HUGE billboards in Queens Park, Bedford - painted as murals by 4 Illustrators, a super team from Bedford BC and the wonderful people of Queens Park.




Illustration news:

After another successful signing in Bedford Waterstones just before Christmas with Pamela Strofton and 'Mumbo's Stories' (our second book signing of the year!), I began work on 2 more books: one for a lovely client, based in Scotland and some concept ideas for a fabulous new Charity.

Both have taken off 'big-time' and 'Lawrence the Lion' will be published later this year and....... further to my rough concepts for the Charity, I'm thrilled to have been asked to illustrate an amazing 7 books for them (over a period of time!).......plus a logo for a mutual contact! WOW!

Handmade Cards:

 
The lovely company 'Enchanted Doorways' have been super busy too and have been 'repeat commissioning' my handmade fairy cards......they're a wonderful company to work with and the cards are an absolute pleasure to make. You can see the cards and Enchanted Doorways website here:
www.enchanteddoorways.co.uk

Prototype news:

All very exciting and a little bit secret at the moment.....but watch this space!

School Workshops:

Can't wait to get back to my Workshops......they're starting at the end of February, at an After School Club in Bedford!

2013.....holds some really really exciting projects: new clients, contacts, work and good times! I'm inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment